1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The identification data of the person responsible and for the privacy officer are as follows:
|Commercial name||CAMPO DE GOLF DE XAZ, SAU (“Company”)|
|Registered Office||Rúa Castro de Xaz, no. 12, CP 15178, Oleiros, Coruña|
|Tax Identification Number (CIF):||A-70553573|
|Contact telephone no.||+34 682 929 883|
|Contact e-Mail||[email protected]|
|Registry information||Mercantile Registry of A Coruña, volume 3649 of the Archive, folio 155, sheet C-56.741, 1st entry.|
To contact the Privacy Officer you can send an email to the following address [email protected]
2. WHAT TYPE OF DATA IS COLLECTED BY THE COMPANY AND WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA?
- All the personal data provided through the Website will be incorporated into the “Website Users” database, under the Company, and registered in the Processing Register.
- Personal data consists of information that enables the identification of individual persons. Some examples of personal data are name, postal address, email address or telephone number. We only collect personal information that the User voluntarily provides through our Website.
- Specifically, the Company collects the personal data of the User provided directly by them in the course of their communications with The Company in order to (i) make or resolve any contact, incident or claim, (ii) carry out online consultations about the Company, its services and / or products.
- The Company may enrich the User’s personal data with non-identifying information obtained either through the User or through the Website, as described above. In the case of combinations of personal data with non-personal information, the combined information will be treated as personal data for as long as it remains combined.
- Any personal data processed by the Company may be used for the following purposes:
- If the Company plans the further processing of your personal data for a purpose other than those set out in this section, you will be informed in advance, including all the relevant information, as well as the expected consequences of said processing.
- Remember that you can object at any time to the processing of your data, by sending an email to [email protected] attaching a copy of your ID and including the subject of the email “DATA WITHDRAWAL” or sending a written request to Rúa Castro de Xaz, no 12, CP 15178 Oleiros, Coruña.
- The Company will keep your personal data and may process it according to the purposes described as long as the deletion is not requested by the interested party. In the event of cancellation, the Company will keep the other data blocked, in accordance with the legally established security measures, during the statutory limitation period of possible legal actions and administrative procedures that may be initiated in relation to The Company.
3. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest in enabling the functionality of browsing the Website.
- In terms of the fulfilment of a contract, in order to manage it.
- When the User gives their express consent by completing the respective forms with the contact information to attend to possible queries or incidents.
- When the User gives their express consent to receive commercial communications about the Company, its products and / or services thereof, by any means including electronic.
4. TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
- All data communications will always be carried out in compliance with the provisions of the current regulations on data protection and, in particular, in Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data (“EU Regulation”).
- The data will not be transferred to third parties. The Company may only disclose the User’s personal information to public administrations when this is required and when said information is required by those in accordance with current legislation.
5. WHAT RIGHTS DOES THE USER HAVE WHEN THEY PROVIDE US WITH THEIR DATA?
- At any time, they may exercise their rights of access, rectification, withdrawal and opposition before the Company, within the terms provided in current regulations. This means that the User may request to know what data of theirs we have, or to update it, as well as request the Company to stop using the data for a specific purpose, or simply require that we delete all or some of their personal data from our files and databases.
- In the event that the User objects to the processing of their data, the Company will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons provided for in current regulations or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Furthermore, the User may exercise the following rights against the Company:
- The right to be forgotten allows the User of the data to request that it be deleted when it is not truthful, is excessive or has become obsolete.
- The right to portability allows the User to request a copy of all the data that the Company keeps on them to migrate them to another platform that they have selected.The right to the limitation of the processing allows the User (i) to contest the accuracy of the personal data, during a period that allows the controller to verify the accuracy of the same or (ii) to contest that the processing is unlawful and the User opposes the deletion of personal data and request instead the limitation of its use, in which case the Company will only keep personal data for the exercise or defence of claims.
- After the User exercises any of these rights, and during the verification period by The Company, the data will remain blocked while certain circumstances are verified, and the Company cannot cancel or process said data.
For the exercise of any of the rights described, the User must contact the Company through the following email address [email protected] or send a written request to Rúa Castro de Xaz, number 12, CP 15178 Oleiros, Coruña including as subject of the email “EXERCISE OF RIGHTS”, indicating in the content of the request the specific right that they wish to exercise and attaching a copy of their ID or other equivalent identification document, as well as the minimum content provided in the applicable regulations. If the request does not meet the specified requirements, the Company may require its correction. No consideration will be required for the exercise of rights. Likewise, you are informed that you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or corresponding control authority in the event of improper processing of your personal data.
6. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
1. What is the quality of the data?
The User guarantees the Company, as well as third parties, the quality of the information provided, that is, that the data and information provided is real, truthful, updated and also belongs to the User and not to third parties. Therefore, by handing over their personal data to the Company, as well as any other that they decide to post on their account, they guarantee and are responsible both to the Company and to third parties that their data is true and complies with said quality principle.
In any case, the provision of false or outdated data is prohibited. The User must always identify themselves with their real name and with true and current data. From the Company we reserve the right to verify this information at any time requiring an official identity document.
Please inform the Company immediately of any changes to your personal data so that the information contained in the files is always up-to-date and does not contain errors.
2. What happens to third party links?
3. What security measures does the Company implement to guarantee the integrity of your data?
The Company is concerned with ensuring the security and confidentiality of your data and personal information. For this reason, we have adopted numerous security measures and technical means to prevent its loss, misuse or access to it without your authorisation.
However, it is also up to the User to control their personal information and that is why we ask and recommend that they be careful with the information and content they share and with whom they do it. The Company will not control the content and information that they decide to share with other Users and, therefore, we are not responsible for the consequences of their own actions.
From The Company we promise to act quickly and responsibly in the event that the security of your data may be in danger, and to inform you of it if it is relevant with the utmost diligence.
In the event that a security breach occurs, the Company agrees to notify the Spanish Data Protection Agency within 72 hours of what happened. Likewise, if the breach seriously jeopardises the rights and freedoms of the Users, the Company would also communicate to them what had happened, indicating the measures it has taken to minimise risks and possible damages.
4. Will international data transfers be made?
The Company could carry out a single international data transfer: to the entity Google, Inc. in order to use Google’s email service. This transfer is lawful and secure, since Google, Inc. guarantees a level of protection for personal data equivalent to that existing in the European Union.